Prepared by Energy Team
Closing of the sixth procedure for registration in Registers and Auctions regulated under the FER1 Decree
On 27 September 2021, the Gestore dei Servizi Energetici S.p.A. (the “GSE”) published the Registries and Auctions’ rankings for the sixth procedures regulated under the Ministerial Decree of 4 July 2019 (“FER1 Decree”).
The rankings, available on the GSE website, are divided, depending on the group, by the following tables:
- Table A: it contains the ranking of the plants in a position suitable to be included in the relevant quota on the basis of the information declared by the responsible subject;
- Table B: it contains the ranking of the plants excluded for non-payment of the preliminary investigation costs or for reasons related to the documentation attached to the application;
- Table C: it contains the ranking of the plants in a position not suitable to be included in the relevant quota on the basis of the information declared by the responsible subject;
- Table D: it contains the list of the plants subject to renunciation.
For the plants included in Table A, i.e. admitted in a suitable position, the publication of the ranking list is to be considered as the communication of the positive outcome of the procedure, after which the terms for the entry into operation ofthe plants start, as regulated under art. 10, paragraph 1, art.15, paragraph 5, and art. 17, paragraph 6, of the FER1 Decree, taking into account the extensions granted, for which reference is made to the updated List of extended procedures and related obligations.
The applications for accessing the incentive tariffs for plants admitted to Table A must be submitted through the FER-E Portal:
- for plants not yet in operation: within 30 calendar days from the date of entry into operation;
- for plants already in operation: from 28 September 2021 and no later than 28 October 2021, in order not to incur in the “out of time” case.
Opening of the seventh and final procedure for registration in Registers and Auctions regulated under the FER1 Decree
On 30 September 2021, the GSE published the calls for the last of the seven procedures for enrollment in Registries and Auctions under the FER1 Decree.
The calls are divided by group (Register Group A, Register Group A-2, Register Group B, Register Group C, Auction Group A, Auction Group B, Auction Group C) and the registrations opened at12 a.m. on 30 September 2021 and will be closed at 12 a.m. on 30 October 2021.
The application must be made through the FER-E Portal, sending the documentation listed in Annex D of the Enrolment Regulations, considering that it cannot be integrated after the application’ submission.
For a deeper discussion, please contact:
PwC TLS Avvocati e Commercialisti